Friday 16 January 2015

James Z Dooley Profile Links

My name is James Dooley and I am a UK based Sports consultant with a keen interest in SEO. Underneath you can find links to some of my various social profiles. These profiles are updated regularly, and can help to give you a further insight into what I do.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jameszdooley - My LinkedIn page goes into more detail regarding my professional life, whilst also taking a further look into certain jobs we have carried out over the years. LinkedIn is a great platform for you to contact me regarding my profession.

https://twitter.com/james_dooley - My personal Twitter account is informal for the most part, and is a good way to contact me both formally or informally if you have any questions about what I do or anything we carry out. Having said that, I also use my Twitter to regularly post images and tweets related to the work we carry out, as a lot of my followers are people who work closely in the same industry as myself.

james-z-dooley.tumblr.com/ - My Tumblr page is utilised mainly to showcase recent jobs we carry out through the form of a photo or video, as well as showcasing my tweets.

plus.google.com/+JamesDooley - My Google+ page also is used as a means of presenting the work we install, and is updated on a regular basis. This is a good place to post comments regarding our services, as I will make sure to get back to you as soon as I can with a quick and informative response.

https://www.facebook.com/james.dooley1 - Finally, my Facebook account tends to be a mix of
anything from my work life to personal life. Again, a great place to 
contact me with any questions you may have!


The social accounts should link through.



No comments:

Post a Comment